Integrating your Sage Pay and Spoonfed accounts
If you do not have a Sage Pay account, click here to set one up
To set up Sage Pay on your Spoonfed Account, follow these steps.
1. You need to place some test Orders first before entering the live details. Retrieve the test Vendor Name and test Integration Password
2. Go to Setup > Payment > Sagepay in the Spoonfed Back Office and enter these details into the ‘Vendor Name’ and ‘Default Email’ fields respectively
3. Add the following IP Address and Subnet Mask details to Sage Pay in Account > Settings > Valid IPs
IP Address Subnet Mask
094.245.088.135 255.255.255.000 Azure 1
094.245.088.217 255.255.255.000 Azure 2
094.245.088.231 255.255.255.000 Azure 3
094.245.088.250 255.255.255.000 Azure 4
4. Place a couple of test Orders on your Spoonfed Online Ordering site to ensure Orders are being processed. Use these card details when processing test Orders.
5. Refund both Orders on the Back Office by cancelling the Order and issuing an ‘Auto Refund’
6. If these steps are successful, your account will need to be moved from ‘Test’ mode, to ‘Live’, which you will need to contact Sage Pay directly, to do.
7. Once your Sage Pay account is ‘Live’ all you need to do is retrieve the live Vendor Name and Integration Password and enter these in the Back Office (Setup > Payment > Sagepay).
8. Once again, test card transactions via the Online Ordering site, to make sure the integration has been successful. Remember that these payments are now live payments with real card details.*
Don’t forget to issue an ‘Auto Refund’ by clicking ‘Cancel Order’ in the Back Office.
- When testing ‘Live’ card payments, remember that the Billing Address will need to match the Billing Address associated with the Credit/Debit Card you are using to place the Order.
If you wish to use pre-authorization for deferred payments, click here to learn more.