Emailing Invoices to Customers with Spoonfed means two things:
1. You don't need to type out or copy / paste text in to an email every time you need to send an Invoice to a Customer.
2. You don't need to save and then upload an Invoice to an email as an attachment
To email the Invoice, you should:
1. Click on the Invoice sub-tab (within Invoice module)
2. Tick the box to the left of the Invoice you wish to email (you can tick multiple boxes if you like)
3. Click 'Email Selected'
4. Review the Customer Email Address or body of the email, before you send
If the wrong email address for one of your Customers is appearing before you send Invoices, you can learn how to set the default email address for that Customer here.