From time-to-time you may wish add an extra note in the Order confirmation email that you send to a Contact.
In Spoonfed terms, this note is referred to as a 'Customer Note'
To add a Customer Note, you should complete the following steps:
1. Click on the 'Order' module from the main menu
2. Add or Search for the Order you wish to add the note for
3. Enter the Order Details if you haven't already, or click on the 'Item Selections' tab if you are accessing an Order which was created earlier
4. Add the Customer Note to the bottom of the Item Selections page
5. Click 'Save'
6. Then click 'Confirm Changes' and send/skip an updated Order confirmation email